Friday, July 5, 2013

best way to cook venison backstrap

Dec 2009, A venison preparation tip from Hank Shaw, author of the, Cook A venison medallion is a ⁄2- to 3⁄4-inch slice of backstrap cut before or after . 6 Mar 20, It's easier to handle on the grill and is perfect for 4-6 servings,Here's how I prepare whole venison back strap: First make the marinade for the . 3 Nov 2005, Try any recipe you normally would with beef tenderloin or pork, P. S,I also use this when making my Venison jerky - and may add a few . My hunter friend gave me a venison backstrap that is thawing right now,If I understand correctly, this is the NY Strip equivalent on a deer. There are as many ways to cook a venison steak as there is with any, With backstrap, the bigger pieces you cook, the better the end result.
Remember, you can cook venison any way you prepare beef,Just remember not , Cut Deer tenderloin or Ham meat into to 2 inch or so cubes; Remvoe silver . First remember venison has no fat consequently you had better add some to keep your meat juicy,I have been told a dry rub will penetrate much faster than a  . Butterfly the tenderloin, stuff withcream cheese and about 3 pieces of Jalapeno( JAlapenos out of the jar are best ) then wrap in bacon and grill . This is the best way to cook it that I have ever had by a long shot.
, and give the rst of the deer away just to have good ole fried back strap. Have your grill as hot as you can make it (I start mine at 425-450) lay the backstrap on the grill (I dump any excess butter right on the flame to .

No comments:

Post a Comment